A home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home, often in connection with the sale of that home. Home inspections are usually conducted by a home inspector who has the training and certifications to perform such inspections. The inspector prepares and delivers to the client a written report of findings. The client then uses the knowledge gained to make informed decisions about their pending real estate purchase. The home inspector describes the condition of the home at the time of inspection but does not guarantee future condition, efficiency, or life expectancy of systems or components.
Inspection services include:
- Wood Destroying Insects
- Well Flow test
- Water purity test
- Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors
- InterNACHI Standards of Practice
- InterNACHI Code of Ethics
- 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know
- Wood Destroying Organisms Course
… crazy things found during home inspections.